About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom

S L A G live rehearsal

So Phil and I been working on the new song s l a g
lots of howling, it was born out of my loathing for joggers, I saw one once on Regents canal and her top said I heart to jog on the back, my friend Fran calls Hareem pants 'poo pants' which is what the repellent creature was banging her joints around in.
Phil also asked me to cover a great Delta 5 song mind your own business, and Ari Up from The Slits had just passed away, on top of all this id been going to a lot of diy punk gigs like wet dog and always wanted to write a stupid fast song. Usually Lynn latex and I chant the lyrics together, but shes away in India playing jembe, on a hill, in a lotus pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...